Come meet author Jonathan P. Thompson at the following events.
- Mon. April 2, 6:00 p.m. at Booked on 25th in Ogden, UT
- Tues. April 3, 7:00 p.m. at The King’s English in Salt Lake City, UT
- Thurs. April 5, 7:00 p.m. at Back of Beyond Books in Moab, UT
- Wed. April 11, 6:30 p.m. Official launch party! with Maria’s Bookshop at Durango Public Library
- Sat. April 14, 7:00 p.m. at Bookbar in Denver, CO
- Tues. April 17, 5-9 p.m. at Shiprock Chapter House, Shiprock, NM
- Wed. April 18, 6:00 p.m. at Bookworks in Albuquerque, NM
- Mon. July 16, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Durango, CO. Writing Place: The Animas River Region Writing Workshop w/ Jonathan Thompson and Kirsten Johanna Allen. REGISTER NOW.
- Tues. July 17, 6:00 p.m. at Townie Books in Crested Butte, CO
- Fri. August 3, 6:00 p.m. at Bright Side Bookshop in Flagstaff, AZ
- Sun. August 12, 6:30 p.m. with Between the Covers at Wilkinson Library in Telluride, CO.
- Mon. August 13, 10 a.m. to noon at Wilkinson Library in Telluride, Finding the Story in Place: A writing workshop w/ Jonathan Thompson with an emphasis on story structure. SIGN UP HERE.
- Mon. August 13, 7:00 p.m. at the Sherbino Theatre in Ridgway, CO.
- Tue. August 21, 6:30 p.m. at Grand Valley Books in Grand Junction, CO.
- Thurs. August 23, 7 p.m. at Lithic Bookstore & Gallery in Fruita, CO.
- Tues. March 27, 5:30 p.m. at Yale University, Panelist, “Are America’s National Monument’s safe in the Age of Trump?”
- Wed. April 11, 12:00 p.m. Green Business Roundtable, Durango, Colorado