Come meet author Jonathan P. Thompson at the following events.
- April 15, 2019, at 7 p.m., Slide show and talk at the Gunnison Public Library, Gunnison, CO.
- April 16, 2019, at 7 p.m., Slide show and talk at the Lory Student Center Theater on the Colorado State University campus in Fort Collins, CO.
- April 17, 2019, at 7 p.m., The Stoibers, Slime Wars, and Methane Madness: How do we avoid repeating yesterday’s mistakes? at Chautauqua Community House in Boulder, CO. (Buy tickets now!)
- April 24, 2019, at 6:30 p.m., Slide show and talk at the Colorado Mesa University Ballroom in Grand Junction, Co.
- April 25, 2019, TBD, Reading with Colorado Mesa University, Montrose campus. Montrose, CO.
- April 26, 2019, at 7 p.m., Slide show and talk at Star Hall in Moab, Utah, in cooperation with Center for Colorado River Studies, Utah State University.
Mon. April 2, 6:00 p.m. at Booked on 25th in Ogden, UT Tues. April 3, 7:00 p.m. at The King’s English in Salt Lake City, UT Thurs. April 5, 7:00 p.m. at Back of Beyond Books in Moab, UT Wed. April 11, 6:30 p.m. Official launch party! with Maria’s Bookshop at Durango Public Library Sat. April 14, 7:00 p.m. at Bookbar in Denver, CO Tues. April 17, 5-9 p.m. at Shiprock Chapter House, Shiprock, NM Wed. April 18, 6:00 p.m. at Bookworks in Albuquerque, NM Mon. July 16, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Durango, CO. Writing Place: The Animas River Region Writing Workshop w/ Jonathan Thompson and Kirsten Johanna Allen. REGISTER NOW. Tues. July 17, 6:00 p.m. at Townie Books in Crested Butte, CO Fri. August 3, 6:00 p.m. at Bright Side Bookshop in Flagstaff, AZ Sun. August 12, 6:30 p.m. with Between the Covers at Wilkinson Library in Telluride, CO. Mon. August 13, 10 a.m. to noon at Wilkinson Library in Telluride, Finding the Story in Place: A writing workshop w/ Jonathan Thompson with an emphasis on story structure. SIGN UP HERE. Mon. August 13, 7:00 p.m. at the Sherbino Theatre in Ridgway, CO. Tue. August 21, 6:30 p.m. at Grand Valley Books in Grand Junction, CO. Thurs. August 23, 7 p.m. at Lithic Bookstore & Gallery in Fruita, CO.
Tues. March 27, 5:30 p.m. at Yale University, Panelist, “Are America’s National Monument’s safe in the Age of Trump?” Wed. April 11, 12:00 p.m. Green Business Roundtable, Durango, Colorado