Come meet author Jonathan P. Thompson at the following events.
- Mon. April 2, 6:00 p.m. at Booked on 25th in Ogden, UT
- Tues. April 3, 7:00 p.m. at The King’s English in Salt Lake City, UT
- Thurs. April 5, 7:00 p.m. at Back of Beyond Books in Moab, UT
- Wed. April 11, 6:30 p.m. Official launch party! with Maria’s Bookshop at Durango Public Library
- Sat. April 14, 7:00 p.m. at Bookbar in Denver, CO
- Tues. April 17, 5-9 p.m. at Shiprock Chapter House, Shiprock, NM
- Wed. April 18, 6:00 p.m. at Bookworks in Albuquerque, NM
- Tues. July 17, 6:00 p.m. at Townie Books in Crested Butte, CO
- Fri. August 3, 6:00 p.m. at Bright Side Bookshop in Flagstaff, AZ
- Sun. August 12 (TBA) with Between the Covers in Telluride, CO.
- Tues. March 27, 5:30 p.m. at Yale University, Panelist, “Are America’s National Monument’s safe in the Age of Trump?”
- Wed. April 11, 12:00 p.m. Green Business Roundtable, Durango, Colorado